|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
For sale by Owner
73 High Peak Trail
This gorgeous luxury cabin will probably cause you to gasp in delight at all the little extras that went into the design of this romantic retreat. Form the moment you enter the split rail fenced drive to this enchanting cabin in the woods, you will get the feeling that something special is awaiting your arrival. As you enter the Great Room the beautiful fireplace invites you to relax in an electric recliner or snuggle on the recliner sofa while watching a romantic movie. The beautiful rustic kitchen will inspire your culinary skills. The lower master suite is decorated in stained wood with accents in soft blue, highlighted with distressed beams. The full wall stone fireplace and romantic soaker tub in front will invite you to relax and have a romantic evening with a glass of wine and chocolates. The Second floor master site is a delight in black and white dcor. This suite combines a mixture of rustic and sophistication. With its marble shower, surrounded by distressed beams and stone, you will sense romance in the air. The beautiful soaker tub is setting on a floor of black and white tile with river rock trim running around it. The unique "his and hers" vanities with their "Old World" faucets and marble tops will take you back to a time when life was not quite as rushed. After a day of fun activity you may want to enjoy a relaxing soak in the beautiful hot tub while watching T.V. or cuddling--you can do so on the screened porch with privacy curtains. This specially designed cabin can be enjoyed by newlyweds or as a couples retreat to celebrate life and companionship.
4 electric fireplaces--
Outside fire pit--
2 King Master Suites each have own HVAC controls--
4 Flat screen TVs--
Granite counter top--
Screened porch/privacy curtains--
View pictures to capture the beauty and uniqueness of the cabin.
Sale Price: Offered directly by owners -Call 817-692-1640 or 817-614-2248
Market Price via Real Estate $539.000
All specially selected and designed wall treatments/furniture can also be purchased.
Both exterior and interior was designed by a designer Specialist.
- Square Feet: 1,950
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed