|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Quarter-sawn oak trim on first floor and gorgeous hardwood floors throughout.
Dazzling updated kitchen with historically-appropriate soapstone counters, apron-front sink, new stainless appliances, subway tile backsplash, maple butcher block island and vintage tin ceiling. Custom butler pantry with deep stainless sink, glass tile backsplash and beverage refrigerator for ease in entertaining.
Fabulous living room featuring grand quarter-sawn oak ceiling and floor molding, fireplace with original tile hearth and oak mantle, leaded windows, and built-in bookcases with leaded-glass doors.
Stunning formal wood-paneled dining room with original, unique light fixtures, leaded glass windows and French doors leading to sunny south-side deck. Main floor office or den. Beautiful bath with marble floor and countertop. Convenient mudroom with storage and new front-load laundry.
Stairway includes large, original stained-glass windows. Second floor offers 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a sitting area. The master bedroom has a luxurious walk-in closet with ample storage, vanity station, and an lovely outdoor patio overlooking the backyard.
Walk-up attic with great finish potential, 12 foot ceiling (at peak) and pre-planned mechanical chase. Full basement also provides tons of storage and finish potential with 8 foot ceiling and open area.
Mechanicals are updated including new furnace (2016) and A/C (2018), controlled with Nest thermostat. New concrete driveway in 2017. 2-stall garage with new garage door and opener (2018). Lovely, partially-fenced yard with perennials and new shrubs including boxwoods and arborvitae.
This is among the nicest, highest-quality homes in the South Hill / Heritage Hill area. Close to Pleasant Park and an easy walk or bike ride to downtown, Cherry Hill, and Wealthy Street businesses. Don't miss out!
Buyer's agents welcome.
See a video walkthrough here: https://youtu.be/G-NQPWAXP-g
First open house Saturday, August 23, 1:00 - 4:00 pm. No showings prior to open house.
Email inquiries to XXXXXXXXXX.
- Square Feet: 3,261
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1910
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.17 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed