|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This property is perfectly positioned on a private 2 acre plot, abuts 75 acres of conservation parkland. Has an envious amount of floor space at 3065 sq ft, a functional finished basement with a large entry mud room from the garage, a huge workshop and additional storage room, two vehicle garage with plenty of outside parking. This investment property has had many new updates by the owners, whom have diligently worked hard, improving landscaped gardens, a huge sand pit with central fire pit for entertaining, installed privacy blinds,freshly repainted,added new toilets, modern tech touches, new alarm system with fire sensor & remote heat control temp from every floor. Entering this property you will be amazed at the abundance of natural light and nicely updated interior of this property. With beautiful hardwood floors, an open concept layout on the main living level. The living areas provide the perfect flow from one end to the other. The large open plan kitchen with a generous amount of wood cabinets,large pantry, utility cupboard, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top/oven, new dishwasher and dining island. Through the french doors you will enter a intimate dining room with a built in revamped dresser. Off the hallway you will find a third living area stepping down into a cozy sunken sitting area. On this floor you will find a spacious family room, with new carpet and a beautiful working log fireplace, perfect for those colder months ahead. Central to all living areas is a W/C. Coming from the kitchen dining area through glass sliders onto a good sized screened in porch to relax. Outside you will find palatial entertaining spaces including multi level decking, designed for those intimate family occasions or sprawling events. This is an entertainers delight! The first floor has three generous bedrooms, with new carpets, second floor laundry with washer & dryer and storage shelving. A good size main bathroom, double vanity with plenty of storage cupboards. A linen closet next to the laundry. The master suite is stunning with new carpet, huge custom built in clothing storage unit with tv input. This room has a good size walk in wardrobe with spacious en suite, jetted bath/shower,double vanity and storage cupboards. On the second floor is a finished good size guest bedroom with walk in wardrobe, neighboring an additional unfinished room inc wardrobe with plenty of potential. Walking the grounds of this property is just delightful, home to New England's native wildlife that you will come across naturally. It is evident that tender loving Care has served well here when touring this property.
The property is currently for sale as the owners have investment interests elsewhere. The location is easily accessible to Rt.101 & 95. South to Boston, North to UNH, 10 min drive to popular Exeter and Portsmouth. The scenic seacoast beaches are a short 10 min drive away. If you prefer to stay local the town of North Hampton has many shopping and dining options within a 5 min drive. The local schools here are highly rated.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,065
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 12
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1995
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed