|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
When you walk into this spacious open home, you will be greeted by all the natural light, high ceilings and modern contemporary appeal. This home features premium Driftwood, Plank Vinyl floors throughout. Windows are beautifully adorned with 2" blinds for privacy. The large, bright, vaulted living room easily accommodates a large family or entertaining friends. Living space includes 11 ft. tray ceilings with ceiling fan. Crown molding adds to the look.
The Gourmet Kitchen is 'to die for' with brand-new, stainless steel appliances and gorgeous granite countertops. White, shaker cabinets with soft-close drawers and subway back splash make this kitchen a dream! Enjoy cooking and entertaining in this open Living room/Kitchen with Breakfast Nook. Huge, over-sized island is an ideal workspace for any chef and perfect for family gatherings. Handy walk-in pantry completes this fabulous cooking space.
Huge, Deluxe Master Bedroom on the west wing of the home easily fits a King-size bed, plus office space. Tray ceiling with ceiling fan adds to the beauty and elegance of this Master retreat. The Master suite comes complete with a luxury Bathroom which includes dual sinks and granite countertops. The deluxe shower is handicapped accessible and includes seamless glass, three shower heads and beautiful custom 12"X24" tile. The master bathroom suite also has a huge, walk-in closet, separate water closet and linen closet.
There are three more bedrooms in this home all complete with ceiling fans, 2" blinds and over-sized closets. Another bedroom/office/library offers you an option for another bedroom or a gorgeous bright office space. Enter through 8 ft. tall double doors to your deluxe office space. All bedrooms and office are equipped with ceiling fans for added comfort and all bedrooms are pre-wired for flat screen TV's.
All three large bathrooms have upgraded granite countertops, deluxe custom 12"X24" tile and linen closets. There is also a large laundry room with storage space. Garage has deluxe epoxy floors and attic entry with pull-down stairs. Garage opener is equipped with phone app technology and Keyless entry pad on the front door and Ring door bell system have been installed for security and convenience.
There is Central Air and a Heat Pump complete with a deluxe Ultraviolet Air Purification system with mold and bacteria-killing technology. Ultraviolet rays incinerates contaminates to keep your air healthy and fresh, especially for anyone suffering from allergies, asthma, lung or immunity issues.
The backyard of this home is exceptional! Covered, tiled Patio for outside dining and entertaining includes dual ceiling fans for added comfort. Huge, completely fenced-in back yard is perfect for children and pets! Imagine your own pool oasis, just bring your own design and imagination! Just over the fenced backyard, there is a glimpse of the bay just one block away! Public park with pavilions, grills, swings, playground and public boat launch is only a few blocks away! Enjoy your own outside shower after a long day on the beach or bay as well. Massive yard is also complete with an irrigation system to ensure a beautiful lawn rain or shine.
Minutes from wonderful beaches, dining, shopping and entertainment! Come relax and unwind on the wonderful Emerald Coast with plenty of space for yourself and your extended family. No HOA's or restrictions, unlike many areas on the Emerald Coast, this home offers flexibility for the owner to rent it when they please. NOT in a flood zone.
This home has it all complete with the best of everything! From a gourmet-equipped kitchen to the large entertaining space inside and out, you will be delighted by the attention to detail! No luxury is over-looked!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,490
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2018
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 14,374 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed