|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Must see ! Hualalai farms Grand colonial style mansion on five acres with breathtaking panoramic view of the island and the ocean . This spacious 4000 sq. ft. 5 BD/ 3.5 BTH home was built with versatility in mind ! Suitable for a large family or gracious formal entertaining , this home has both a formal entry with circular driveway, and a family entry around back featuring large 1100 sq. ft. three car garage and workshop. Every bedroom has a large, walk-in closet and the master suite has two walk-in closets ( for him and for her ) jetted tub in the master bath. Also includes three marble fireplaces, winding staircase, marble wet bar, marble floor, built-in mirrored storage closets, and crystal chandelier fixtures throughout . Solar hot water heater. Large balcony. Quality construction building. Cool, quiet and lush location at the top of this gated subdivision has good agricultural potential for high elevation coffee up 4000 threes, ideally located in the historic coffee belt . Beautiful landscaping. Also potential for building the second home. Adjoining is government owned nature preserved land with lots of wild life. One of the best schools in the state located near by. Also beautiful manicured park called Mauka Meadows located across the road from subdivision. Numerous shopping places only ten min away as well as beautiful beaches. The property was professionallyappraised for 2 million dollars. Safe community to raise your family . Second house will be allowed legally if land used for ag. , it will also reduce taxes substantially . Horses and all animal love the coolness and plenty of green grass here as well as great quality water that is cheap and provided by subdivision so no dirty water catchments or need for air conditioners . Or it can be run as very upscale Bed and breakfast for up to $ 2000 per night according to local property management company . Wide parking spaces from back and front of the house made possible because of location of this premium lot . I can't carry financing due to loan on the house that I must pay off .
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 11
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1989
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed