|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The property offers lush green woodlands with scenic views of the Daniel Boone National Forest. Enjoy gardening in the log terraced landscape (originally was filled with flowers and vegetables) still has raised beds and fruit trees and is currently waiting for the right person to nurture this area. Relax on the screened-in back porch and enjoy the sounds of the forest while enjoying wildlife sightings.
The home offers a large open kitchen/dining/family room with a mountain stone wood burning fireplace and insert in place. Unique Marvin windows of varying size and design, present a spectacular view during all four seasons. In addition, this home features a large deck surrounding the front of the house offering a perfect place for outdoor entertaining. Two bedrooms, one with French doors opening onto a patio with a hookup ready for a hot tub, an office area, laundry, and full bathroom complete the downstairs. The upstairs which once served as a small apartment (grandparents apartment) showcases a living room with barrel vaulted ceiling and a gas fireplace, a built-in kitchen, custom bath with soaking tub and separate tiled shower, half bath off kitchen, and laundry hookup, or can easily be restored to the original three bedrooms with the master suite offering a vaulted ceiling and fireplace. The three car garage, wired for a woodworking shop, has a small apartment upstairs complete with cozy living/dining area, kitchen, bedroom, and full bath, perfect for a caretaker or family member. This home is a must see to fully appreciate all the custom work throughout the property. The home is unique to the area and is a perfect fit for the Daniel Boone Forest.
This house can serve as a private single family home, a private home with additional apartments or as a bed and breakfast. Owners have the ability to supplement income with apartment/s for cash flow or solely use as a single family home. Don't miss this great opportunity!
Property is approx .8 acre, but a second 0.65 acre can be available.
This property has been reduced for sale. Serious inquires only.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,340
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.75 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed