|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
102 acre farm
1 Bed/1 Bath house, barn, carport, spring fed cistern, and cellar house/root cellar. The house has a nice, big covered deck of the living area. There is a mud room with washer/dryer hookups.
New roof and the foundation has been reinforced. Some windows have been replaced with double pane windows. Needs fixing up but has solid bones. There is forced heat or you can choose to warm the place with the wood burning stove.
The spring fed cistern supplies plenty of water for the home.
This farm is very private and secluded. The road dead-ends in the gate.
The house is not visible from the entrance, and it is protected on three sides by hills which form a natural cul-de-sac. Looking from the house, practically everything you can see is yours.
It has been in our family for a little more than 25 years, It was our Dad's farm, and he lived here until he passed in June 2017.
Wont find a more peaceful place. It is a "charmed" location, last year an adult pair of mating bears came strolling up the driveway to visit!
Good Hunting - located just a mile or two up the hollow from hundreds of acres of DNR leased land that is available for public hunting. There are flats running around the hillsides, as well as a right of way that is accessible at the top, the wind is in your face late afternoon/evenings and it is like having a tree stand you can walk around on, since the deer are downwind below you!
For a better idea about the location of the farm, put the address below into Google Maps. For an overall idea of what the farm looks like, choose "sattelite" on Google Maps to see aerial photos.
756 Art Hill Road Clendenin,WV 25045
**Sorry, no land contracts or payment plans.**
This is an estate sale and payment is due in full when sale is complete.
This farm is being sold as is.
Buildings and property only, no contents.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 500
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 102 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed