|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The Boutique Condo Building has four owners, which gives the home more flexibility with condo rules & monthly association fees. Association fees are only $320 a month and taxes are approximately $2800 a year, which keeps overhead low and makes this condo unit more eligible for a mortgage.
As you enter the building, there is original stained glass from 1902 that sits above the mud room which opens up to even more original detail such as the staircase, hand carved banister and high ceilings, designed & crafted during the turn of the twentieth century.
The Two-Bedroom Two-Bathroom Condo unit boasts 989 square feet and has a private balcony (not included in the square footage) attached to the master-bedroom, as well as a shared roof deck (also not included in the square footage). There is a lot of square footage for the asking price.
Your new home welcomes friends and family to rest their formidable shoes in a tiny Mud Room, leading into a spacious, light-filled living room with a Gas Fireplace. A full bathroom sits tucked next to a large closet in the front of the unit for guests to use.
The Hardwood Floors throughout the unit, as well as, the Recess Lighting keep the mood just right as you entertain in an Open Kitchen showcasing large Marble Countertops, a Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliances, lots of cabinet space and even a small storage closet for spices, recipes and more.
Your home even has a Video Intercom and a Washer Dryer-Hook Up for your convenience.
The Large Master-Bedroom sits nestled in the back of the building for a more relaxed and quite space, away from the street noise or guests. The master-bedroom opens further onto a Private Balcony. Enjoy the fresh air with a morning coffee or late night drink only steps away from your bedroom. Even with the large closets the master-bedroom has plenty of space to walk around and house a king-sized bed.
The Final Bedroom has a Closet and is perfect for a guest bed or a private office. Tucked around the corner at the end of the hallway sits the Second Full Bathroom with a Jacuzzi Tub waiting for you to lay out, relax and recharge in.
Beautiful views of Bushwick Brooklyn Welcomes You from the Roof Deck. The neighborhood is filled with restaurants, cafes, bars and nightlife.
There is plenty to do in this neighborhood:
Grab a bite at Roberta's or a drink and arcade game at Tiltz;
Shopping at L Train Vintage and Beacons Closet;
Workout down the block at Richie's Gym;
See a show at The Bushwick Starr Theatre;
Or catch a movie and meal at Syndicated Bar Theater Kitchen;
Relax with a book in Molasses Books;
Sip a coffee at Central Caf or Little Skips;
Enjoy LGBTQ friendly spots like Happyfun Hideaway;
Karaoke at The Cobra Club;
Drink see live music at Alphaville;
And much much more...
The neighborhood is a haven for young artists and families. It is located only one block from the J/M Express Myrtle Trains, as well as, a short walk to the Morgan L Train.
Call or Text Peter 631-327-5339 for a showing. Owner welcomes primary qualified buyers, as well as, agents/ brokers with qualified buyers to call.
Amenities include: hardwood floors, garbage disposal, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave, stove, granite counter-tops, open kitchen, recess lighting, large closets in every room, video intercom, washer/dryer hook-up, private balcony, roof deck, working gas fireplace, a jacuzzi tub, and excellent transportation and location.
7% Brokers Commission paid by Seller.
- Square Feet: 989
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1902
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed