|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Home Won Best of Show 2012, by awarding winning builder-DreamScapes. Come see this well cared for and maintained home with a bright open floor plan with many desirable upgrades and features.
Main Floor has Large kitchen open to the family room. Beautiful walnut engineered wood flooring.
Kitchen has abundant walnut cabinets with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances include, gas oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher, full sized refrigerator, full sized freezer, large island with seating. Large walk through panrty with abundant storage shelving. The family room shares a double sided fireplace with a flex room. Entrance to the flex room is through glass double French doors on both sides of the fire place. The flex room is used as an office and would also be perfect for a music room, sitting room, etc. All rooms have many large windows which enhance the homes bright open feel. Covered deck is off the kitchen, made of composite materials with lighted ceiling fan.
The upper level provides four attractive and well sized bedrooms with built in shelves and full sized closets. Master bedroom has lighted tray ceiling. Master bath has whirlpool-jetted tub, large walk in tiled shower, two separate sink areas with large mirrored medicine cabinets above each sink, and separate toilet room. Walk in closet has a pocket door and provides plenty of storage including custom shoe storage. A second bath has double sinks, custom walnut shelving and framed mirror with granite vanity, linen closet, and tub/shower/toilet room. Laundry room has cabinet with sink and storage, granite top, folding table and drying rack. Washer and dryer included.
Lower Level is beautifully finished walk-out basement with low maintenance polished concrete flooring by Speck. 5th bedroom with walk in closet, a full bath, storage rooms. Media area with black wall with TV mount, stadium seating, and pool table area. Custom appointed bar has European styled cabinets, stainless steel counter tops, full sized refrigerator, microwave, ice maker, large sink, dishwasher and warming drawer. Storage room with wide commercial secured door for storm safe room. Basement walks out to the back yard with a privacy fence and two locking gates. Separate locking pet door. Built in pool is 18 x 36, heated, electric under mount auto-cover, lighting, basketball, volleyball. Back yard has several sitting areas including shade sail are, large fire-pit area and pool side seating. Landscaping is maintenance free with artificial turf. Welcome to your backyard resort!
Call for Appointment to see!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,739
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2012
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 14,000 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed