|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The Murphy style bed systems from Resource Furniture maximizes space in a way that transforms three rooms into 2 bedrooms, a living room, dining room, and family room. The Oslo Sofa queen wall bed system features a three-seat sofa with both hidden and displayed storage expertly designed to fold down as it is lowered over the integrated sofa, providing an effortless transition from bedroom to living area in seconds. The Circe queen transforming wall bed creates a contemporary bedroom before folding up to reveal more open living space, and the Penelope is queen size wall bed that features an integrated dining table that can seat up to 4 people. These, with The Cube 5 in one ottoman seat space saver, and Goliath transforming console to dining table create a sleek look and astoundingly spacious entertainment area.
The bathroom features porcelain, metallic, and glass mosaic floor to ceiling tiles, with built-in shelving inside shower, and a wall mirror with integrated LED ribbon bordering. With the living room comes a roomy and comfortable dark grey sectional with matching coffee table and storage unit in one, as well as TV enclosure wall unit. The kitchen is adorned with brand new custom cabinetry with dovetail finish, granite countertops and backsplash, sub-cabinet LED lighting and all brand new stainless appliances.
The view from this 12th floor beach haven is best appreciated on the newly renovated balcony, enhanced with brand new porcelain tile and wrought iron furniture.
But more than any interior feature, what makes this property resort-like are the amenities. The Imperial House is one of the only locations in the area with its own private beach, protected by lifeguards from Memorial Day through Labor Day, and equipped with cabana staff, chairs and lounges, and umbrella service. With the property comes a private cabana, with ample room for personal beach items. The heated pool is surrounded by lounges so you can relax both oceanside or poolside. The residence features 24-hour concierge, 2 underground parking spots for owners with valet parking for owners and guests, a fitness center, entertainment center, and a cafe that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or just grabbing a snack on the way to the beach.
This property is ideal for anyone who wants to live at the beach without any of the hassles of living at the beach, someone who is looking for convenience, relaxation, efficiency, luxury, comfort, and most of all to each day wake up to a sunrise and witness a sunset that is the backdrop of an infinite ocean that seems like little piece of heaven.
- Square Feet: 1,020
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:4.39%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed