|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Rusty is very well insulated and can be heated with a single space heater but is set up for mini split and propane heating. Very low maintenance, very well made and built to last.
Easy financing options available no credit required or we can set up renting options.
81/2 feet wide
131/2 feet tall
16 foot camp trailer converted and reinforced 3 inch angle iron tandem axles
Floor deck insulated R30
old-school plumber faucet and plenty of storage and lighting
large 70 X 48 inch window
air fryer toaster oven
Space for fridge under the stairs.
Space for dishes, pots, pans and storage.
Living room/ Comfort zone /Sitting area
70x58 picture window
35x50 view window
Enough space for sitting chairs, or child sized bed.
Barn slider bathroom door
bathroom features a soaking tub and shower
black and grey water holding tanks can be direct sewer or RV stored and dumped
stairs & half step storage area
storage below stairs coat closet sturdy Oak runs
Space for up to queen size bed
48 powerport embedded LED lighting
not installed but can be installed
9000 BTU mini-split
Also setup for propane
tankless water heater
30 amp. RV system
reclaimed materials estimated at 65 to 75%
reclaimed T&G beetle kill
Much of the lumber is recycled from a shed built in 1920
lots of windows for natural light
custom flooring can be partially furnished or unfurnished
Call or text us at 303-210-4348 Ken serious inquiries only please.
- Square Feet: 152
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 2019
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed