|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Not sure of the exact square footage, in the 4k. Almost all of the ceilings are cathedral. All of the rooms are very spacious. Livingroom Christmas tree in photo is 15' high and 8' in circumference.
Kitchen has 3 ovens and 10 burners, Blue pearl opal granite. Thermafoil black cabinets. Breakfast nook. A curved staircase connects the kitchen to the 2nd floor.
Dining Room is approximately 28' long. Has indirect and direct lighting.
The master bedroom has 18' ceilings, Private balcony and 16 by 16 walk in closet With 2nd level. Washer and dryer within the master walk in. Fireplace with bilton wall water fall. Waterfall has ozonator with us sterilizer to clean the air.
Master bathroom has glass block walk in shower, Jacuzzi tub, makeup counter,dual Kohler purist sinks, Approximate size 16 by 28, Part marble part carpet,
2nd bedroom has bathroom with steam shower, iridescent glass tile and vessel sink.
3rd bedroom is bare shell. Approximately 14 by 28.
Downstairs bathroom was completed in oriental marble. Sinks from Germany. Modern, contemporary waterfall faucets.
House sits in the middle of 10 wooded acres. Driveway approx 750'. 2 car garage with 2" insulated custom doors. 7 sets of French doors on exterior.
Basement has dry wall. 10' ceilings. Poured concrete walls.
Dual furnace and dual air conditioners. 2 instantaneous water tanks.
Metal roof and I beams. No trusses. Everything in this house was done top quality. Extra insulation added in all walls. Everything done beyond code.
City water. Top quality sewage system.
Exterior is drivit. This is where the problem lies. Much of the stucco was put on incorrectly causing water infiltration. Since the photos, some of the stucco near the front door has been taken off to begin repairs. Photos are prior to tenant that was renting to own. Tenant has not been able to make the monthly payments so the house is back on the market. The interior did have some minor water damage. Please understand a have not been in the home for 6 months. I did notice the current resident has some debris in the yard. This house is perfect for a contractor who has the ability to fix it. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Will only show to pre approved buyers.
- Square Feet: 4,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2009
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed