|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
MUST SEE SPRAWLING RANCH right ON CUL-DE-SAC! Enter through a beautiful glass ornate door to a large center hallway, laminate flooring throughout, with a sun-drenched den on one side and formal dining room on other, renovated eat-in kitchen with granite countertop and upgraded appliances, large living room with vaulted ceilings and sky light. Continue down the hallway to an updated all ceramic tiled full bath with a sky light. Three-bedrooms include a master bedroom full bath ensuite. This large ranch sits on top of a semi-finished full basement with a workroom, laundry and refrigerator. Enter the private fenced yard through French doors in kitchen to a large low maintenance composite deck leading you to the in-ground pool with diving board and loop lock cover. This house is located on a cul de sac and offers all the conveniences of life - two-car garage, central air, Nest thermostat, LED recessed lighting, solar panels, in-ground sprinkler system, 3 door wood shed. Near all amenities of life, Stony Brook University Hospital minutes away, shopping, restaurants galore. Close to LIE so makes it easy to commute to NYC and to the north and south beaches.
Come see your new home - Qualified pre-approved buyers only
- Square Feet: 1,800
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Built in: 1985
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.46 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:2.75%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed