|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Keen-sighted & elegantly designed integrated common public and entertainment areas. It has raised ceilings all throughout the multiple dependencies spaces which are all finished with crown moldings and with selected areas with chair-guard-rail moldings. Recently the house got an afresh and revamp to the Central Air Conditioning System in combination with Hunter-Douglas-Ceiling Lighted/Fans that work in unison for energy conscious savings and maximum interior climate controlled comfort all year-round. The spacious Master Suite allows for a keen size bed and bedroom sets and a retiring tv/reading cove and a nice walk-in closet in addition to a private in-suite master bath with his/hers lavatories and a jacuzzi roman bathtub plus a size-able walk-in shower and separate private commode/bidet.
The integrated space-flow design allows the dining room area to be conveniently off the kitchen which at the same time hinges as a connector with the living areas which foments an integral enjoyment and promotes continuous and connected interaction with the entertainment of guests.
The two additional rooms separated by the split floor plan are both of considered size and either one can be used for second bedrooms or as guest suites for visiting family and friends or for a studio/library and or office having the second complete bathroom accessible to both dependencies in addition to be perfect to serve as the Guest/Powder room. It has a very spacious and well equipped WetSink-Laundry Room.
This residence can be appreciated and showed as it is totally staged and in concurrence all of the furniture, artwork, interior decor, electronics and equipment can be negotiated if so desired by the prospective buyer. The house has a full two car garage with a secondary work office station.
It is wise to point out to prospective buyers that the property is located on a premium lot adjacent to the Saint Andrews Community Center making this facilities conveniently feel like they are almost part of the house without the maintenance burden of them. Among these are additional parkings, pool, sundeck with tanning lounge chairs, BBQ area, outside dining tables and interior a/c facilities of tvs, gym, activity room, kitchen, M&W bathrooms and many other features.
The CCoMD location is ideal being nearly close to many multiple shopping centers, malls & venues, as well as, to the Historic Downtown Mount Dora and in proximity to Orlando and MCO-Airport, Clermont, Apopka, Tavares, The Villages and others making it a prized real estate property perfect for a first or second home or as an investment as an income producing property.
The property is priced at $316,500.00 and it is sold As-Is and it is in Ready-to-Move-In condition.
Interested Prospects can call HDPT & Assoc. at Tel: 305.926.3566 or can e-mail: email@example.com
- Square Feet: 1,582
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5,955 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed