|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This beautiful house is located minutes from downtown, interstates 75 & 24 and all the shopping places. Convenience, privacy, and plenty of space are waiting for you in this newly remodeled solid brick home with new exterior and interior paint. The ready to move in completely remodeled home features brand new 3 bathrooms, brand new bedrooms in the basement, lots of storage space, brand-new roof and gutters, new lighting fixtures, faucets, sinks, countertops, wet bar, bathroom tile backsplash, carpets and flooring, 2 brick fireplaces, newly build deck, separate dining and laundry room , newly landscaped yard and more. The newly finished kitchen has custom cabinets, newly build pantry, a separate breakfast nook, and brand-new appliances. The first floor has two huge family /living room with lots of natural lighting. One of the living room has a big brick fire place and breakfast area flow together to the family room. The house has a large separate formal dining. 3 bedrooms on the main level are very spacious with plenty of closet space and brand-new carpet. The master bath has a separate tile shower, double vanity, and toilet. Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet. The huge basement has newly built 2 bedrooms with closet for plenty of storage, a full bathroom, wet bar and huge living area with brick fireplace, a separate laundry/mud room, a separate storage closet, and access to the 2-car garage. The wet bar is adjoining the spacious recreation room in the basement with a brick fireplace. The basement has a walkout deck and very spacious rooms which are perfect for a teen or mother-in-law suite. Step outside to your back-deck area that is extended to the side of the house. The 2 large decks in the house are great for parties and outdoor entertainment. The house has new garage motor, fully landscaped yard and newly serviced HVAC units. Buyer to verify School district, square footage and any information deemed important for the buyer. First American Home Warranty in place. Motivated Seller. This brand-new remodeled home is ready for you! Priced well under the market, Don't miss this one! One of the Owners is a licensed TN realtor.
Schedule your private showing today by calling at 678-439-1020.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,950
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1968
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed