|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Welcome to this elegant home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and private heated salt water pool with a living fence all around for privacy.
This home has never been lived in as a year round residence. It was rented as a fully furnished home (furnishings negotiable in sale) in the high season for only 3 to 6 months each season.
The Monteray floor plan has impressive curb appeal and as you walk into the home you will see an abundance of light throughout which clearly focuses out to the sparkling pool. The pictures are worth more than words on this home.
Pelican Pointe Golf & Country Club is an award-winning community spread over 1,000 acres located in Venice, Florida and voted "Best of the Best" by Sarasota Magazine. Residents enjoy championship golf on Ted McAnlis-designed courses, as well as the 22,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with fitness center, tennis courts, junior Olympic size pool, lounge and elegant dining area with plenty of social functions. Social activities and amenities are abundant and the clubhouse is the focal point of the nightlife for the community.
Venice offers 14 miles of beaches from Casey Key to Manasota Key, with fossilized shark's teeth and sparkling water. Downtown Venice is graced by northern Italian architecture with arts & entertainment, markets, fishing, biking paths, marinas and the one and only dog beach in all of Sarasota County.
The seller named herein is a licensed sales associate with MSC Referrals, Inc., a Licensed Real Estate Broker, and is selling this property.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,300
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 18
- Living Room: 12 x 15
- Family Room: 15 x 18
- Kitchen: 11 x 13
- Dining Room: 11 x 11
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 17
- 2nd Bedroom: 11 x 12
- 3rd Bedroom: 11 x 12
- Dinette: 5 x 6
- Balcony/Porch: 11 x 25
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2007
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10,889 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
Explore: Pelican Pointe Golf and Country Club
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed