|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Lot Rent Incentive: $229 off lot rent for the remainder of the year, if home closes on or before March 31, 2019.
REMODELED * FULLY FURNISHED * UPGRADES * SHIPLAP - Brentwood Southern 55+ community
Beautifully revamped and upgraded 1983 double wide mobile home for sale in the prestigious community of Brentwood Southern.
This home features endless upgrades and is turn key ready! Entertain your guests with the open concept living this home offers. Each element of this 1,056 sq ft. home has been constructed and completely re-designed offering exceptional curb-side appeal, elegance, and composition!
Lovingly upgraded fully furnished home includes new laminate flooring throughout, built-in fireplace, and new lighting. The kitchen has been entirely remodeled and contains new kitchen cabinets, tiled backsplash, and newer appliances. The dining room features a custom-built beam with pendant lighting with barn wood molding present throughout the home giving a rustic feel! The spacious living room presents its true beauty and is a focal point to this home as it presents a reclaimed wood wall with built-in fireplace and television. Gorgeous, right? The master bedroom features a shared custom barn door to use in place in front of the closet or master bathroom depending on privacy preferred. The master has a queen size bed and has plenty of storage. The guest bedroom has a custom built reclaimed wood headboard and can accommodate your guests when they come to visit. Bathrooms contain new toilets, vanity, shower enclosure, and shiplap wall. The entire home, inside and out, has been completed coated with fresh paint! A privacy screen on outside patio supplies a perfect retreat spot to relax. Storage shed with shelving and extra space for your tools and extra belongings. Newer AC!
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Please give Sydnea a call today (760)877-4538. It won't last long!
**Outdoor patio furniture not included.
***Third-party financing available.
Sorry, unfortunately no pets are allowed.
- Square Feet: 1,056
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 2
- Built in: 1983
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: N/A
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed