|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This home construction completed in Fall of 2018
by Lennar (Jamison Floor-plan).
****It is MOVE-IN ready!***
This house is conveniently located in Waxhaw, NC in the Kennigston Place Subdivision. Zoned for Top Rated Schools. With quick access to numerous:stores, shops, restaurants, doctor offices, etc.,in both NC and SC.
Home Inspection done in December by Pillar to Post. Copy available for review.
This home with 3,489 sq.ft.: Master down, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is great for entertaining with its grand kitchen, family room, bonus room, and optional screened in porch. Each over-sized bathroom has tiled floors. The large front porch and foyer allow for a grand entrance every time you come home. 3 Car Garage with 12ft ceilings. Backyard has 2 separate 120sqft Paver Patios. With 1 Stone Propane Grill Island. This home site is almost 1 full acre (.94). Only 20 homes exist in the newly finished subdivision.
This home is Energy Efficiency rated "Energy Star" with:
High efficiency ENERGY STAR rated water heater, refrigerator, and dishwashers help save money by using less energy.
Radiant barrier roof sheathing improves cooling energy efficiency and increases indoor comfort.
Low-E, dual pane windows block 95% of UV rays and reduce window heat gain by 64% compared to ordinary glass
Improved insulation techniques help to minimize gaps and higher thermal properties (R-value) add to energy efficiency
Designed and properly sealed duct system to improve comfort and efficiency.
This home is "Wifi Certified" and comes with:
2 each Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex R510s with Ruckus ICX 12 port Ethernet switch, that give 5G coverage throughout the home.
Ring Door Bell
Honeywell Lyric Thermostat
4 5/8" Curtis Crown Molding in Dining Room, Foyer, and Master Bedroom.
Dinning Room 3 5/8" 2-piece chair railing. East Coast 42" Picture frame molding.
Kitchen upper cabinets have matching 2" crown molding.
2 - panel interior door with 3 1/4" finger joint pine casing.
Cordless Blinds throughout, Child Safe!
All kitchen and bathroom vanity shoe molding.
36" and 42" Kitchen Cabinets with Easy-close Hinges. Large volume of storage capacity.
Windows picture frame with 3 1/4" finger joint pine casing.
White Quartz Counter-tops with a demi-bullnose edge.
Stainless steel sink with Pull-Out Facet.
3"x6" travertine stone back-splash.
Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel Appliances. 5 eye gas range top.
Flush Mount LED lights in Kitchen.
25 oz stain resistance carpet with Scotchgard on top of 6lb pad.
3 1/4" wide engineered hardwood floors.
Ceramic 13" Tiles
Master Bathroom -
Large Master Bedroom walk-in closet.
36" Gas Log Fireplace with black granite.
Bathrooms have 36" mirrors framed with RB3 casings.
Stairs - closed-end boxed stairs with stained Oak handrails with brushed nickel brackets.
Washroom has large amount of storage with built-in cabinets, wire shelevs, and pantry.
James Hardie ColorPlus cement siding.
Stone Features with front elevations.
30 year Warranty Shingles.
Wayne Dalton carriage style decorative hardware on garage doors.
Borcare termite treatment.
Built in Taexx pest control system.
Monolithic slab poured using 3000 lbs per square inch (PSI).
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,489
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2018
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.94 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed