|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This amazing home has seven outbuildings, including a heated and carpeted two floor barn, large walk in chicken coop, gardening shed, pole barn, three car garage, 2 acre horse shoe driveway and large tractor garage.
The interior of the home has 4" plastered walls, gorgeous cove ceilings, solid oak flooring and a separate mother-in-law suite with heated kitchen floor. This is a one of a kind home located in Salem Township, minutes from beautiful downtown South Lyon.
Entering the U Drive, to a 1910 Victorian farmhouse with stunning wraparound porch. Front entry to foyer /walk in coat closet w/Full length beveled mirror. Through beveled glass door into the spacious main living Rm.w/large brick fireplace/hearth & wood mantle. Then main house also features a formal dining room, w/antique gold & crystal Chandelier. w/ entry to a parlor & separate breakfast Rm. To your right you'll see beveled glass French door that leads into the Breakfast Room, surrounded Continuing into an Lg oak floor kitchen w/bay window Solid Cherry Cabinetry w/Glass Doors & free standing cast iron Wood Burning Fireplace. You can also enter the Kitchen. Via a rear formal, entry & 1/2 bath. The Kitchen leads to a Butler's pantry Huge Laundry Rm w/Built-in Desk & Pantry to a bed Rm & huge Handicap Equipped Bath w/roll in shower w/separate bed Rm. The 2nd floor is accessed through the Dining room up a Ornate Wood Staircase to 2 bedrooms w/ full bath & Lg Master w/shower & 8 x 10 Walk in Closet. All original 4" wood trim. This completes the original house.
The added "mother-in-law suite" contains: Lg kitchen & Full sized appliance w/separate "aide" door to Handicap Ramp Power Lift & huge bonus/bed Rm surrounded by windows w/view of the Spring fed Pod.
The property: 10 Acres complete w/Lg Freestanding Shop Tractor Shed Pole Barn & the Highlight of the property a one of kind 2 story Shaker Style Barn! The, Park like, grounds feature a potting shed chicken coop & gazebo. Uses; Horse Farm/Tree Farm/agriculture. Recent upgrades Inc:. New Boiler, Water Softener & 2 zone Air Conditioning hidden in the plaster walls .Located in beautiful Salem Township with South Lyon schools.
Qualified buyers only PLEASE NO BROKER'S/REALTOR'S! contact Kim @ .
For more detailed information and photos on this property go to: UpscaleEstateSalesMI
Upscale Estate Sales, llc (South Lyon, MI) website!
To get a FREE pre-appoval within hours contact Jennifer at For Sale by Owner (313) 373-6919
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,722
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1910
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed