|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Drive by and follow the website address posted out in front of home for details.
You may CALL (8I5) 79O 8I95
No call backs made to unidentified or hangup calls that do not leave a voice message.
VISIT property and get the full contact details off the signs in front.
SEE the sunflowers and honey bee hives placed on the property to the south! to get Federal grant $$.
PRIME EQUINE OUTDOOR SPORTS AND RECREATION BUSINESS LOCATION! Horse Heaven!
ON 5 Acres which is immediately becoming adjacent to @ conservation recreational equine TRAIL SYSTEM
Veterinarian?...Tack shop?.... Farrier?/Smithing?.... Tractor /Equipment sales & repair?... Landscaping?
YES! You can do all of that and much more.
Ride bike walk or sled directly onto the planned recreational trail outside of your back door.
You will live within the Hackmatack National Wildlife Conservancy.
High volume drive by traffic frontage on TRYON GROVE RD for your business!
Privacy! Peace and quiet. 3200 sq. ft. biz building. 20x40 barn and a Ranch home with full basement.
100s OF MILES OF OPEN PUBLIC EQUINE, agricultural AND RECREATIONAL opportunities!
Come and see it. CALL (815) seven nine zero - 8I95. Leave a message it will be promptly returned.
UPDATE: Natural Gas service line (NICOR) is 1/2 mile away and available.
5 ACRES. A1 AGRICULTURAL ZONING. Bring your animals. UNINCORPORATED. LOW TAXES.
Desirable rapidly appreciating property in Unincorporated McHenry county, Hebron Township. Hebron Schools. Quality custom built 3 bedroom ranch with huge unfinished basement.
BONUS: (Basement is ready to be converted into a walk out / or ramp for additional hobby / biz options)
Ceramic foyer. Stainless kitchen, includes all appliances Fridge, stove, double oven, DW, and W/D. Cozy breakfast nook with panoramic view and plenty of cabinets. Double fireplace between sunken great room and formal dining area. Large master suite with double whirlpool and walk-in closet. Laundry area with sink. Oversized (almost 3 car) attached garage. Huge private deck with southern exposure. Adjacent to the house is a purpose built super shop building 45 x 72 (3200 sq. ft.) fully improved, heated via full sized furnace (set up for A/C) and fully insulated. Has a separately heated, working area that stays t shirt warm with a single 110v electric wall heater. 1/2 bath, utility sink and hot and cold water. Dedicated wash area with H/C water and pitched floor drain. Extra heavy double steel/fibermix reinforced concrete floor, compressed air lines, outlets every 5 feet and plenty of lighting.
Out in back is a 24x40 Horse barn specifically designed for equestrian use.
ONE BIG STALL (with space for 2 more) a hay loft, hot and cold water, electric and lights.
Large sliding door, rear dutch door and separate service entrance.
There is currently one fenced pasture.... And a 2nd large open pasture in back adjacent to the planned trail.
5 full acres to horse around....
You may CALL (8I5) 79O 8I95
Leave a VOICE message on the machine ....
Only serious spoken inquiries will receive a rapid response.
No callbacks made to unidentifieds or hangups that do not leave a voice message.
It will take a cash deal to purchase this property. NO CONTINGENCIES ETC.
FOR SALE ONLY!
NO RENTALS! NO CONTRACT purchases!
NO LEASE to own SCHEMES!
NO TEXT MESSAGES.
Unknowns, blocked caller ID's and autodialers never answered.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,100
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1992
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 5 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed