|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Take advantage of prepper - private, secluded home in the woods of horse country!! Miles of trails and off road four wheeling available. DOWNSIZE and GO Sustainable vs going Upside Down Underwater!! Easy 23 mile commute to Gainesville, Florida and Univ of Florida jobs and school with its world class genetics program. VERY LOW Levy County taxes. Over 1600 acres Goethe State Forest approximately 1/8 mile East, down the street. Disneyland and attractions 1.5 hrs to the south. Ocala HITS equestrian event is a short hop to the SE. Levy County has all 4 seasons with a mild winter. This older mobile home was completely rebuilt/remodeled in 2017 with an added bedroom, new laminate floors with durable 3/4" plywood under layer throughout, all new drywall, paint. Kitchen and living room are an open floor plan. The large bathroom has a new shower and plumbing, a newly tiled sink as does the kitchen. There is a wood stove for cold nights. Large 24'x 8' screened, covered porch could be easily converted to additional rooms. All new electric. There are 2 outdoor showers for your return from summer fun at the local springs (Blue Springs about 8 miles away, Devils Den Springs Cave Diving, same distance), one with hot & cold water.
Email novazuni@ hotmail. com (BEST email) or text 352-FourFourOne-4885.
There is a fountain, climbing jasmine and perennials in front of the screened in mud room. Bountiful fruit trees: tangerines, peaches, pear, apple, blueberries, wild Muscadine grapes and blackberries, 30 foot mulberry tree, even 3 banana trees that bear fruit. An avocado tree is doing well in the back yard area. Also numerous gardenias, hibiscus, azaleas, crepe myrtle and Hercules trees, unusual maroon and green vines! There is wildlife to enjoy including frequent hummingbird visitors to our feeder, hawks, kites, ground doves and migrating birds. The parcel can be easily divided into 2 lots.
What I love about this home
The property is fenced, safe for your dogs also with 2 separated large dog pens including dog houses. There is a large workshop/shed as well as a 10x10 greenhouse. This is a working micro-farm; there are pens and pasture for chickens, turkeys, goats which have water on site and covered sheds. Has a 12x8 pole barn for your horse. This is the most desirable lot in East Bronson on the west Williston line with fertile soil, cedar trees, the largest live and sand oaks in the neighborhood, coon ties, clover, Spanish moss.
Home INCLUDES an underground shelter to cover ANY EMERGENCY and another subsurface 11'x8' root cellar/storage (research the value of these currently!) Septic tank was inspected and cleaned this year. Great starter home in an area increasing in real estate value rapidly over the last 5 years. Asking $69k. Taxes up to date, warranty deed. Electric bill runs from $78-120/month. Energy efficient home. All new energy efficient appliances, new a/c units, new water heater.
Very Good solar potential
Year built:1965, Rebuilt 2017
Selling ALL for a move. REAL ESTATE is the only safe investment with this erratic stock market.
Selling an excellent affordable RV travel trailer - for your get-away vacationing, ready for the road! Spacious 28 foot 2004 bumper pull Prowler RV with sway bar included. Excellent condition, no leaks. Everything works, heater, A/C upgraded and ice cold, fridge works great, two flat screen TVs, dvd player, microwave. It sleeps 6, includes a comfortable queen bed. Has 50 gal water tank, shower, water heater. RV located in Western Cherokee County, North Carolina. Asking $5500 OBO. Email or text please.
Option to buy the 7.74 acre lot it is on in NC, on top of a small hill, accessible with paved road into secluded holler with stream, spring. Accessible mountain living in the Smokies, magical place. Gravel drive traverses hillside edge. Power at road and coming in May to the lot. Community water available also. Location! It has no HOA restrictions.
- Square Feet: 1,220
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 2
- Built in: 1965
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 2.50 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed