|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
House Square Footage: 1628
Year Built: 1977
School District: N/A
Garage Size: 2 Car
Carport: 2 Car
Lot Size: 1.31 Acres
Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer, Range Oven, Washer, Master Bath, Dining Room, Laundry Room, Walk-In Closets, Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum-Vinyl, Carport, Garage Attached, Central Heating, Central AC, Deck, Wood Burning Stove, Roofed Porch and Fiber Optic High Speed Internet - 100, 250, and 1000 Mbps connections.
Kenmore Dishwasher, GE Side by Side Refrigerator, Whirlpool Cabrio Washer and Dryer, Whirlpool Electric Built-In Oven, Whirlpool Touch Activated Electronic Induction Cooktop and General Electric Model H50DNSRSA Hybrid Electric Residential Water Heater.
Sought after, rare River front property on the famous North Umpqua River with plenty of room to add additional dwelling like a shop. Property has full water rights to river for irrigation and general usage. Both front and back portion(s) of house are sprinkler irrigated. House Water and Sewer are serviced by Well and Septic Tank system.
Lots of room for a garden or greenhouse!
Not in flood zone
Mature trees and lovely setting
Wood burning stove for added extra comfort in winter.
Nice quiet neighbors
Neighborhood well maintained
1 Apple Tree
2 Pear Trees
Several stand alone structures for wood storage and equipment storage.
Chain link fence along front side of property with gate
There is a small bedroom connected to the garage that has its own bathroom with a shower. The bedroom can be accessed through the garage or from the outside carport in back of the small room. Good for people trying to House extra family members but maintaining privacy.
Rear of house sliding glass door, steps out onto overhead lighted roofed decked porch, that runs the entire length of the back portion of the house
Regarding the current well water flow rate determined in gallons per minute, a 4 hour well flow test must be done by a licensed well tester. Currently I do not have that information available, but would be agreeable to obtaining providing the potential buyer had made the decision to buy, pending the 4 hour well flow test results. Cost for 4 hour well flow test can run anywhere in-between $360.00 and $400.00, depending on the company. In addition to the 4 hour well water flow test, there is also a BNA Water Quality Test required as well. (Bacteria, Nitrate, Arsenic, Coliform and E Coli)
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,628
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1977
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.31 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed