|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Located in a great open water area of Pinehaven in Badin Lake, the lake levels remain high and great for all types of boating, fishing, swimming, and more. On the pier you can find boat moorings to tie up a boat or jet ski. The whole property is protected with a fence, great for keeping kids and pets in along with an added security feature to keep others off the property.
The house is renovated with two levels. The bottom level has a large fully equipped eat-in kitchen with a wrap-around counter - great for both cooking and entertaining. The kitchen overlooks a cozy living room with a flat screen satellite TV, all with a great view of the back porch and pier. On the bottom level also is a spacious bedroom with a queen bed and large closet. A large bathroom connects to the bedroom and also the hallway, allowing for easy access. A small washer and dryer are on the bottom level as well. There is a relaxing covered back porch outside with comfortable furniture and a perfect view of the pier and lake. A large round table extends from the back porch allowing guests to eat meals with a lake view and steps from the porch and kitchen.
Upstairs opens up to gorgeous wood ceilings and wide-planked wood floors. The upstairs living room has a leather sectional couch with a flatscreen TV with satellite and a DVD player. Next to the couch is a table with chairs that is great for playing cards or games. Off the living room are three bedrooms. The sunroom bedroom has the best views with two twin beds on opposite ends of the room and a twin trundle under one bed. A sink is also in the sunroom bedroom, a great feature for extra guests. A small bunkbed room is also upstairs and works great for kids or adults alike. The largest bedroom upstairs has two double/standard beds and a small closet that connects to a large bathroom. The upstairs bathroom has tons of charm with wood floors, two windows, a jetted tub, original wood details with an old-fashioned shower curtain with new tile.
The home comes fully furnished with all furniture, kayaks, paddle boat, and outdoor items. Located near restaurants and golfing, the North Carolina Zoo in Asheboro, shops in Troy, Asheboro, Denton, Richfield and Albermarle. Concord Mills and Concord Motor Speedway is 35 miles away, along with Uwharrie National Forest, for hiking, horse back riding, mountain biking, or 4 wheeling is minutes away.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1963
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: N/A
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed