|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
As you enter the home, ten elegant arched columns in the formal dining and living room set the tone for this country estate. Inviting, luxurious, with square footage extensions in the master suite, the family room and the 4.5 car garage. Additional high-hat recessed lighting was added in every room. Home features gas fireplace in family room, custom tile, and granite in all the baths. It is like no other model in the community.
Three way split plan gives everyone their privacy. While the large inviting family room offers space for everyone to relax or play pool.
The gourmet kitchen has cherry cabinets and granite counter tops, an 18 foot snack bar and an island. Large glass walls make the adjoining nook the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee and the view.
Your master suite includes: foyer, hall, 16x24 bed room, 12x14 walk-in closet, 8x11 dressing room w/shoe closet, 21 foot master bath w/jacuzzi tub, walk thru double shower and a 13x15 office.
Designed for entertaining, both inside and out, all the main rooms pour out to your lanai. Built in summer kitchen features Jenn-air grill and GE mini-fridge. Mix drinks and entertain guests at the tiled wet bar which seats 8.
Surround sound in living room, family room and lanai, as well as a complete home security system.
Storm season, no problem, as home features double tie down roof in the safe room, poured solid foam-filled walls. The house is pre-wired for emergency generator plug in to survive power outages..
Twenty thousand dollars in energy efficiency upgrades, results, average electric bill, $300 per month.
Two Carrier heat pump AC units, propane for fireplace. Irrigation water is on a seperate water meter.
This is a one owner, 4500 square foot home, situated in a very desirable neighborhood with majestic, Spanish moss cloaked oaks. It is perfectly maintained, and ready for you and your family to come and enjoy, now! The home of your dreams, in a gated community with play ground and tennis courts. We enjoy coming together for Easter Egg Hunts, Summer Picnics, Breakfast with Santa, all held at the adjoining Wilson's State Park on the Wekiva River. One year Home Warranty.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 4,465
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 18
- Living Room: 21 x 14
- Family Room: 32 x 24
- Kitchen: 22 x 16
- Dining Room: 22 x 12
- Master Bedroom: 42 x 16
- 2nd bedroom: 14 x 12
- 3rd bedroom: 13 x 12
- 4th bedroom: 13 x 12
- Office: 15 x 14
- Lanai: 29 x 23
- Garage: 44 x 24
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 22,359 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 4.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed