|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
As you enter the home, ten elegant arched columns in the formal dining and living room set the tone for this country estate. Inviting, luxurious, with square footage extensions in the master suite, the family room and the 4.5 car garage. Additional high-hat recessed lighting was added in every room. Home features gas fireplace in family room, custom tile, and granite in all the baths. It is like no other model in the community.
Three way split plan gives everyone their privacy. While the large inviting family room offers space for everyone to relax or play pool.
The gourmet kitchen has cherry cabinets and granite counter tops, an 18 foot snack bar and an island. Large glass walls make the adjoining nook the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee and the view.
Your master suite includes: foyer, hall, 16x24 bed room, 12x14 walk-in closet, 8x11 dressing room w/shoe closet, 21 foot master bath w/jacuzzi tub, walk thru double shower and a 13x15 office.
Designed for entertaining, both inside and out, all the main rooms pour out to your lanai. Built in summer kitchen features Jenn-air grill and GE mini-fridge. Mix drinks and entertain guests at the tiled wet bar which seats 8.
Surround sound in living room, family room and lanai, as well as a complete home security system.
Storm season, no problem, as home features double tie down roof in the safe room, poured solid foam-filled walls. The house is pre-wired for emergency generator plug in to survive power outages..
Twenty thousand dollars in energy efficiency upgrades, results, average electric bill, $300 per month.
Two Carrier heat pump AC units, propane for fireplace. Irrigation water is on a seperate water meter.
This is a one owner, 4500 square foot home, situated in a very desirable neighborhood with majestic, Spanish moss cloaked oaks. It is perfectly maintained, and ready for you and your family to come and enjoy, now! The home of your dreams, in a gated community with play ground and tennis courts. We enjoy coming together for Easter Egg Hunts, Summer Picnics, Breakfast with Santa, all held at the adjoining Wilson's State Park on the Wekiva River. One year Home Warranty.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 4,465
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 18
- Living Room: 21 x 14
- Family Room: 32 x 24
- Kitchen: 22 x 16
- Dining Room: 22 x 12
- Master Bedroom: 42 x 16
- 2nd bedroom: 14 x 12
- 3rd bedroom: 13 x 12
- 4th bedroom: 13 x 12
- Office: 15 x 14
- Lanai: 29 x 23
- Garage: 44 x 24
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 22,359 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 4.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed