|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This Acadian style home is on a cul-de-sac in the exclusive English Turn community conveniently located only 8 miles from New Orleans Central Business District. English Turn is located on the westbank of the Mississippi River and from the gates of English Turn, you can get almost anywhere in New Orleans in less than a half hour.
English Turn is a gated, world-class golf community (designed by Jack Nicklaus) with all the features a resident could want. Views of the lakes, lagoons and golf course, pristine wooded walking trail and full featured parks make this one of the most desirable communities in New Orleans. English Turn's Tennis Center and Swim Pavilion have received high praise as being among the city's most complete recreational and entertainment facilities. English Turn's Fitness Center, situated conveniently within the clubhouse, offers members the opportunity to fulfill their personal fitness goals through exercise while enjoying an unparalleled atmosphere of luxury. English Turn's spectacular 43,000 square foot clubhouse recalls the grace and grandeur of one of Louisiana's legendary plantation homes.
This is your single best opportunity to move into one of New Orleans' most exclusive neighborhoods at the lowest price around. The home is 19 years old with a private backyard that backs up to a large privacy wall. Within the last 5 years, the house received installation of an entirely new roof, two water heaters, both air conditioning units, garage door motor and window shutters. Additionally, the kitchen was upgraded with stainless steal appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher & microwave). In June 2018, the entire outside of the house was painted and two brand new sets of French doors were replaced and installed in the back of the house.
Tenants who currently reside in the house are a military family and their rental lease expires on 30 June 2020. However, they are willing and prepared to move out of the house at closing any time after 01 Jan 2020. This house is move in ready and an absolute must see.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,390
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1999
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10,789 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed