|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Beautiful home located in the desirable Plantation Landing neighborhood in Porters Neck. This 4 bedroom home has 9ft. ceilings with an open flowing floor plan featuring new hardwood flooring throughout the main living area, and new carpet in the bedrooms. Fresh paint, blinds and ceiling fans throughout. The spacious kitchen features granite looking solid surface counter tops, stainless steel appliances and ample cabinet and counter space. Wonderful breakfast bar and nook. This home is filled with lots of natural lighting. The spacious living room has vaulted ceilings and a gas log fireplace. Master Suite has vaulted ceilings and a walk in closet. Master bath has double vanities, walk in shower and garden tub. Youll enjoy the rocking chair front porch and the screened in back porch overlooking the large private fenced backyard with playground equipment and backs to woods for privacy. Large 2 car garage and outdoor security lighting. Youll be able to take advantage of all the wonderful amenities Plantation Landing has to offer, including 2 community pools, clubhouse, playground and tennis courts! Close to Wilmington shopping, restaurants, and the amazing beaches NC has to offer. NO SMOKING or VAPING IS ALLOWED ON PREMISES. This home is available for LEASE TO OWN for $1,800.00 per month. This home will go quickly!! Give us a call at (910) 270-9611.
- Square Feet: 1,946
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2003
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed