|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The two living areas are separate, with an adjoining door giving access to each side.
The west side of home has an open concept, with a vaulted ceiling, and a beautiful spiral staircase leading up to the master suite. There are nine foot ceilings throughout the home. Four gas fireplaces are found in the living rooms and master suites. Beautifully stained concrete floors run throughout the home.
The west side of the home has two bedrooms, and two baths. The east side has three bedrooms, and two baths, with the downstairs bath adjoining the two bedrooms.
There is beautiful landscaping in front, with stone stairs leading to the front entrance, and a beautiful dry creek bed serving as drainage across the front of the home.
The back of the home has an upstairs balcony that can be accessed by both master suites. There is a nice patio, and a large split level wooden deck that allows for entertaining large groups. (In fact, we had an outdoor wedding in the backyard!)
The back lawn is large, leading down to the lake. The property includes a nice aluminum dock, with a boat slip. The dock is located in a natural cove, with wake restrictions, making for a pleasant and quiet access to the lake.
The property is secluded and quiet, but the town of Lake Worth, with great shopping, entertainment and dining, is only minutes away. Downtown Fort Worth can be reached in only 20 minutes, so you have the best of both worlds!
At present, sewage is handled by an aerobic septic system. Within the next two years, access to Fort Worth water and sewage will be available, as construction is presently ongoing. The cost for the hookup to Fort Worth water will be at no cost to the homeowner. The cost to hookup to the sewage system will be shared by the city (which will supply the necessary pump) and the homeowner.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,915
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2002
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 22,483 Sq. Ft.
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed