|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Some of the details are as follows:
Bedrooms: 3 (all on upper level). Large master with large master closet, attached bathroom with two sinks and soaking tub.
Bathrooms: 2 full (upper) and one 1/2 (lower)
Laundry: Separate laundry room on lower level
Garage: 3-car attached (3rd stall is tandem). Garage door opener has been installed (not standard when buying this model new). 220 has been installed in the garage (not standard with new). We have also installed a heavy duty, overhead storage rack for extra storage room.
Tuff Shed: There is a very nice, new Tuff Shed in the back yard so lawn and garden tools do not have to be in your garage.
Square Feet: Total finished square feet is 1961 which includes 1604 finished, with a 357 unfinished basement for future expansion or storage.
Central air conditioning has been installed (not standard when buying this model new).
In the kitchen, there are upgraded maple cabinets and upgraded black stainless steel appliances, including a microwave (not standard when buying this model new).
There is also a dining area off the kitchen, and a living room that attaches to a walk-out deck which is a good extension of space, as well as a great place to relax and enjoy your meticulously landscaped back yard (one of the nicest in the neighborhood!!).
The yard is completed, both front and back, and has a sprinkler system and white vinyl fencing. There is a wide double gate (only one other in neighborhood) that allows access to the backyard where you could park a trailer or camper that is not taller than the fence (per HOA restrictions).
Curtain rods and/or blinds are installed on windows (when buying new this is an added expense to get these installed).
Walking trail and park being installed are right across the street. The house is located in a nice, quiet part of the development. All building is done right around it, trust me this is important!
We are also looking to get rid of a lot of our furniture as well as the washer and dryer when we move as we will be moving across the country. So, if you need a place that is already mostly furnished we can discuss additional consideration for any wanted items.
(A NOTE TO REAL ESTATE AGENTS: We will consider a Buyer's fee if you bring a Buyer. However, please do not contact me to list the property.)
- Stories: 4
- Square Feet: 1,961
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Built in: 2018
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6,926 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed