|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The kitchen has a center island with lots of cupboard space below, a large pantry with an abundance of shelves and a beautiful color coordinated ceramic tiled back-splash. The granite counter-tops include an elevated bar area with ample area for three high top stools. The kitchen and dining are have 3/4" oak hardwood floors.
The 12' ceilings give an air of spaciousness and the feeling of very large rooms.
The Master Bedroom features an en suite with a large vanity, dual sinks, a walk in closet, a large garden tub, and separate shower with the toilet in an enclosed area. The bedroom area is carpeted, has a tray ceiling, ceiling fan with remote, and two windows for cross ventilation.
The third and smaller bedroom has a ceiling fan and would make a good sized office or alternate bedroom.
The great room features a fireplace with high energy efficiency gas logs, a ceiling fan and oak hardwood floors.
All windows have honeycombed, cord free window treatments.
The full basement has a high ceiling with loads of storage space. It is DRY with painted floor and walls.
The house is considered well built and is in move in condition. The attached 2 car garage is deep, has an extra storage area and attic access.
A perfect home for those who want a more leisurely home life. Snow removal, lawn mowing, shrub trimming and garden bed mulching is provided, maintenance fee just $150. month.
Priced below market value for quick sale. DON'T HESITATE TO CALL, ASK FOR JIM.
WHAT WE REALLY LOVED ABOUT THIS ADDRESS, IN ADDITION to a comfortable, beautiful home, was not having to do or arrange snow removal, or lawn and yard maintenance. Additionally, having confidence that the entire neighborhood would be kept up and that Marshview Landing was looking sharp at all times. No home would be poorly kept as frequently happens in other neighborhoods.
The lawn cutting is done for the entire area on the same day, typically Wednesday. A pleasure INDEED to be able to enjoy your days off!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,573
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2007
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 3,485 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed