|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Open Kitchen/living/dining area accommodates large table creating a great entertaining space. Kitchen features , granite countertops and back-splash, Thomasville custom cabinets. Kitchen Aid dishwasher and microwave, stainless sink, disposal. Gas oven! Convenient utility room off kitchen.
Bathrooms remodeled with Kohler pedestal sink, Kohler Cabinet in master. Kohler medicine cabinets and Kohler commodes. Two closets in master. Big closets in every bedroom! Linen storage in hall.
Other improvements included but are not limited to refinished oak hardwood floors in matt finish dark walnut (2018), new lighting fixtures throughout, All windows replaced (2017), New 3 tab Roof installed in January 2017, updated electrical panel (2017), new capacitor 2017. Landscaping (2017). Fresh Sherwin Williams paint, texture throughout interior.
Well insulated with new insulation in attic. House stays comfortable with thermostat at 65 Degrees in recent 25 degree weather.
Deep lot offers large backyard with room for addition/pool. Mature cedars' in front and stunning 60 year old live oak in backyard. Attached two car garage is large. Ready to move in!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,464
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1958
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10,249 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed