|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This subdivision includes open spaces, wildlife corridors and well-maintained gravel roads. Underground power and phone utilities are to the lot. Pronghorn Meadows Homeowner's Association covenants protect your investment. Board your horses at the Pronghorn Meadows barn and ride the numerous walking/riding trails. A community center offers a beautiful spot with a river rock fireplace to host private parties or meetings. Enjoy watching the antelope and other wildlife roam through your neighborhood.
The incredible Madison Valley remains one of the most attractive places to be in Montana. It features wide open spaces, jaw dropping mountain panoramic views, miles of back country trails and terrific trout fishing on the world famous Madison River (within 3 miles). There are endless year-round recreational opportunities close by to this property such as hunting, 4 wheeling, skiing, golfing and hiking. Winter recreational activities include ice skating, snowshoeing on and around Lake Ennis, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and dog sledding. The Madison Valley is a treasure of quiet, non-motorized trails for snowshoeing or cross-country skiing enthusiasts throughout the millions of acres of forest. You are about 20 miles from Big Sky Resort via the Jack Creek Road/ Big Sky Road Way (disclaimer: access is granted via membership to the Madison Valley Ski Club with permission from Moonlight Basin Ranch. Access is granted on a year to year basis with no expressed or implied warranties on continued access in years to come).
Property taxes were $172 for 2017. Homeowner's Association dues are $300 per year. We are the original property owners and have owned this land for over 13 years. We had dreams of building a home on this beautiful piece of property but life has taken us in a different direction. Make us an offer!
Airport Info: You can fly commercially into Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) or privately to the Big Sky Airport in Ennis, MT.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 5.33 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed