|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Located in the premier, established neighborhood of Park Ridge, this unique, deceptively spacious home boasts formal Living room with wood stove, and beautifully remodeled Kitchen/Dining Great room. Stainless appliances include 6-burner Classic Commercial Dual Fuel (Gas/Electric) Range with Convection Oven, Canopy Hood with Warming Rack/Heat lamps, 27.6 cu.ft. French door Refrigerator with Freezer drawer, super quiet Bosch DW, and Built-in Microwave. Also Trash compactor, Oversized sink, Lovely Granite counters, Custom Lighting, Custom Leaded Glass cabinet panels, Gorgeous, easy-care, varied width wide-plank hardwood floors; Plenty of family/party times ahead!!
MASTER ENSUITE: Bay window, custom Walk-in Closet, frameless glass shower, heated tile floor, slab granite counter, double sinks. Also on Main floor: Two more spacious bedrooms, full bath, laundry and a large, light-filled office.
Roomy 2nd Master with Reading nook, Walk-in closet, 3/4 bath.
Huge Rec. room including pool table, wet bar, mini-fridge, large service bar & media room; Wonderful loft library and storage galore!
Sliding doors off the dining room lead to the large, fenced and terraced yard with three patios...one has electrical all ready for your hot tub! Peaceful, private, Northwest wonderful!
The Multi-purpose building: MAN-CAVE/SHE-SHED!
DREAM: Personal Gym, room for a climbing wall, huge beam for a heavy wt. bag! Indoor basketball! Plumbed for 3/4 Bath: Workout, then shower Right Here!
Or Kids Rainy Day Playroom: Room for 4-square, hopscotch, jumping rope, Big Wheels races, climbing rope, indoor swings!!
Or Pottery/Art Studio! Two 220 outlets for a kiln or welder!
560 sq. ft. with a 240 sq ft loft, a 10' door, 12' workbench!
Easy-care landscaping...Garden or Play to your heart's delight! Neighborhood park is just two houses away with play structure, basketball court and picnic tables, 9 blocks to Chambers Bay Golf Course, Walking trails, and Playscape. Walking distance to University Place schools. Call SCHERRY, Owner: (253) 307-4728.
- Square Feet: 3,375
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1977
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.26 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed