|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The interior of this home offers an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, gorgeous wood floors, custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, quality stainless appliances, and energy efficient features throughout. We chose a light neutral color palette accented by rustic contemporary-style cedar posts and beams.
The exterior exhibits a charcoal architectural shingle roof, decorative window shutters, upgraded windows and doors, and pleasant natural landscaping including a cozy firepit area. It features an expansive outdoor deck overlooking a 1-acre wooded lot on beautiful Lake Lanier. This property has plenty of indoor and outdoor storage, including covered boat storage. Located on a quiet cove near Port Royale Marina, it has a deep-water dock accessed from the home by a slightly sloped 4-runner trail.
The home is currently undergoing full renovation, including all new electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems, with the opportunity to select final finishes and fixtures if purchased soon. We invite you to visit this attractive residence located on sought-after Lake Lanier front property at 8960 Browns Bridge Road, Gainesville, GA 30506. For a private showing, please contact Michelle Pyne at 541-221-9791.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,304
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1985
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.70 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed