|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The open floor plan features an updated kitchen with solid surface counters, stainless appliances, under counter lighting, recessed LED lighting, custom tile back splash, hardwood floors and island seating area. The main living areas all connect to make one open space connecting the kitchen, dining and living room. The large screen porch is adjacent to the kitchen and with the French doors open it creates even more of that open feel. The screen porch has a gas wall fireplace and custom commercial grade roll down vinyl curtains to make the space usable all year round. You will love the natural light in this home! The living room features hardwood floors, crown moldings, gas log fireplace and a two-story ceiling. The dining area also features hardwood floors, crown and chair molding and French doors that lead to the expansive deck, which includes a pristinely maintained salt water based hot tub and very spacious side yard . The yard is completely fenced with commercial grade steel and vinyl fencing, with 3 lockable gates. There is a powder room on the main level as well as the master bedroom and full bath. The master bedroom features custom cornice window boxes, crown molding and a ceiling fan. The master bath has a jetted garden tub, walk-in shower and a generous walk-in closet. Venture up the beautiful hardwood stairs and you can enjoy the 2nd floor balcony or the reading nook. The upstairs features two large bedrooms with a jack and jill bathroom and an 800 square foot bonus room. At the back of the house, the oversized 2 car garage features a completely customized Gladiator organization system. There is a custom built, lockable bike garage at the back of the driveway that can hold up to 6 bikes. In 2016 there were a number of significant updates: new architectural shingles, new vinyl replacement windows throughout, completely new vinyl siding for the entire house and a new rinnai tankless water heater was installed!
A technology lover's dream! This home is truly a smart home with Control4 automation throughout the main level, including lighting control, distributed audio and video as well as a fully connected security and 4k surveillance.
This home offers a wonderful open floor plan in the main living space and kitchen. It has truly epitomized the ideal of "hearth and home". For a family who inevitably seemed to congregate in the kitchen and family room area, this set up allowed the cook to be able to interact in all the activities! This HOME will surely be missed by our family and looked back upon with the fondest of memories.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,800
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 13
- Living Room: 20 x 15
- Dining Room: 12 x 12
- Kitchen: 12 x 12
- Master Bedrrom: 16 x 12
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 14
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 14
- Bonus Room: 28 x 14
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2003
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.60 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed