|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
14' high windows overlooking the back yard and western side of the property
Triple crown molding
Gas fireplace with concrete mantle
Completely reconfigured and remodeled in 2015
Super White Quartzite counters
48" Sub Zero refrigerator
48" Wolf cook top & double oven
Wolf convection microwave
Ceramic farm sink
Butler's Pantry with Super White Quartzite counter, subway tile backsplash, ice maker, wine cooler
Antique Heart Pine floors
Adjacent Sitting Room with gas fireplace, built-in desk and wall cabinets
Large bathroom with heated travertine tile floors, travertine counters, steam shower with seamless glass enclosure, custom walk-in closets
True bamboo floors in living room, play room, 2 bedrooms
Built-in desk and cabinets in living room
Marble floors and vanity counters in baths
Two Jacuzzi tubs and one spa shower
Walk-in attic access from playroom
Spacious carpeted bedroom
Private Bath with travertine tile floors
Marble vanity counters
Dedicated A/C system
1600 sf wrap-around porch built in 2011
Covered section adjacent to Master Suite
Brick kitchen with stainless steal outdoor appliances including ice maker and refrigerator
Four camera exterior video surveillance system
Indoor/outdoor sound system with wall controls
Plantation shutters on all windows facing north, south, and east
Exterior roll-down storm shutters on great room windows
Spray foam insulation (double layer) in attic
Dehumidifier in crawl space under house
Three car garage with one bay that opens to the back yard
New windows 2010
New roof 2012
Three new A/C systems and duct work 2012
Two tankless hot water heaters 2012
Reconfigured and remodeled kitchen with new counters, cabinets, appliances - 2015
This information is provided as a courtesy from the seller, but is not considered a warranty by the seller. Nothing in this document precludes the duties of a purchaser to do their own research and verify all content.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,902
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2.50 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed