|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
9 Kenmore Drive 781-254-7864 firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN HOUSES: Thursday, June 20th, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Sunday, June 23rd, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
In the prestigious highly sought after St. John Preps neighborhood comes a newly renovated builders center entrance elegant custom brick and granite colonial situated on 0.69 private acres abutting conservation land. This house is truly one of a kind with high end mill work and custom architectural detail and is a perfect home for entertaining. Dramatic breathtaking two and a half story entrance with double bridal heart staircases and granite floor.
The main floor includes a formal dining room, formal living room with marble fireplace, custom library with wet bar, fireplace and built-ins, two and a half story great room, cathedral ceiling family room, and extra-large kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, massive 9 center island breakfast bar with cooktop and built in microwave, abundance of cabinets with built-in double French door wine cooler, and spacious dining area, mudroom, laundry room, and half bathroom.
Extended family au pair suite, in-law or recreation expanded room with cathedral ceilings and full bathroom is over the 3 car heated garage.
Second floor off of the catwalk has an over-sized master suite with marble fireplace and double walk-in his/hers closets and imported marble master bathroom w/ large jacuzzi tub, two separate vanities with his/her sinks, steam shower, and separate toilet area. The cat walk also leads to two other large bedrooms which have their own private bathrooms.
Marble fireplaces and tile imported from Greece, Italy and Spain with custom details.
Bright and sunny with lots of windows.
Home is wired with intercom radio system inside and out.
Massive full size attic unfinished.
Basement is finished with full kitchen and bath, an additional laundry room, and 2 more bedrooms, storage area and separate entrance.
Outdoor Pennsylvania blue stone slate patio expands over 20 x 30
The manicured grounds have exquisite professional landscaping with every shrub and tree imaginable and a variety of fruit trees. A recently acid washed and cleaned inground heated gunite salt water pool with jacuzzi spa.
Conservation land abuts the 0.69 acre lot.
Conveniently located within minutes to Route 1 and 95.
Directions: Route 62 to Summer Street to Kenmore Drive
Bedrooms: 4 in main house, 2 in basement
Full Baths: 5
Half Bath: 1
Garage: 3 (attached)
Year Built 1992 (recently renovated)
Lot Size: 0.69 acres (30,032 sq. ft.) abutting conservation land
Living Area: 7,746 square feet
Color: Red/Brown Brick with White Trim
Room Description Main House (~7,746 sq. ft.)
Room Level Approximate Size
Living Room 1 17x19 Hardwood Floor
Dining Room 1 17x19 Hardwood Floor
Family Room 1 16x19 Hardwood Floor
Great Room 1 20x27 Hardwood Floor
Office/Library 1 15.5x18.5 Hardwood Floor
Au Pair/Bedroom 4 1 18.5x34 Hardwood Floor
Grand Foyer 1 16.5x19 Granite Floor
Mudroom 1 12x12 Ceramic Tile Floor
Kitchen 1 15x18 Hardwood Floor
Kitchen eating area 1 11x20 Hardwood Floor
Master Bedroom 2 17x19 Hardwood Floor
Dressing Rooms 2 10 x 8 (his/her) Hardwood Floor
Bedroom 2 2 16.5x16.5 Hardwood Floor
Bedroom 3 2 15.5x16.5 Hardwood Floor
Master Bath 1 2 9.5x20 Full Marble Floor
Bath 2 2 5x7 Full Ceramic Tile Floor
Bath 3 2 5x7 Full Ceramic Tile Floor
Bath 4 1 5x7 Full Ceramic Tile Floor
Bath 5 1 5.5x5.5 Half Ceramic Tile Floor
Attic Full, insulated
Basement Lower Level: (~2,000 sq. ft.)
Bedroom 1 B Linoleum
Bedroom 2 B Linoleum
Sitting Area B Linoleum
Kitchen B Linoleum
Bath 6 B Full Ceramic Tile Floor
Family Room B Linoleum
Laundry B Linoleum
Storage Area B Linoleum
Cedar Closet B Linoleum
Taxes (2018): $13,977.20
Features and Other Information
Appliances: Electric Stoves, Dishwasher, Disposal, Compactor, Microwave, Double Wall Oven, Central Vacuuming, Wine cooler
Interior Features: Central vacuuming, security system, cable, sauna/steam shower, wet bars, intercom system, full attic, French doors
Basement: Full finished, walk out separate entrance, interior access
Cooling: Central air conditioning (5 zones)
Construction: Brick, 2x6 exterior and interior construction
Exterior: Brick with granite windowsills
Exterior Features: Large Pennsylvania bluestone decks, in-ground gunite pool & spa
professional landscaping, sprinkler system, decorative lighting,
storage shed, fruit trees, fenced yard
Foundation: Poured concrete
Energy Features: Insulated windows and doors
Heating: 12 zone newer Burnham boiler, forced hot water baseboard, gas
Hot Water: 60 gallon
Electric: Circuit breakers, 200 amp
Lead Paint: None.
Roof: Asphalt shingles
Road Type: Public paved.
Sewer and Water: City/Town Water.
Area Amenities: Parks, walking/biking/jogging trails, medical facilities, highway
access, shopping, house of worship, private school, public school
- Square Feet: 7,818
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1992
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.69 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed