|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
community. This well appointed end unit is unique to the
This 2/2 end unit, located in an end building, was totally remodeled. It is surrounded by a
privacy of outdoor greenery and quiet long term owners for neighbors. Parking is abundant!
Some features are a fully renovated
kitchen with new "stainless" appliances, glass tiled back splashes and
granite counter tops that now include a breakfast bar. New wood laminate and tile flooring have been
installed through out, along with 2" blinds on all interior windows.
The over sized gated courtyard which is only a feature in this unit now boasts a wood deck for outside
grilling and room for seating and entertaining. The back patio was
extended and is now a glassed in 3 season room that now secures the
laundry room which was once located outside. The Master bedroom easily affords a king size bed with ample room for furniture in addition to the bonus room located off the master suite.
The community amenities include two pools, tennis courts, and beach
volley ball. HOA fees are $175.00 per month and cover all exterior maintenance, landscaping,
garbage, and pest control.
Rockwood Villas is conveniently located to the University of Florida /UF
Medical Center, Santa Fe College, North Florida Regional Medical
Center ( .7 to 4.2 miles) and is ideal for the processional minded student. Shopping and dining options are abundant and the community is
conveniently located on one of the city's most popular bus routes.
Please contact for a viewing. No agents please. Please call for info as this website is not forwarding emails that go unanswered.
Will consider renting the property for $1300.00 a month with a one year lease.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,107
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1985
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: N/A
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed