|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Located on the first floor in a prime location that is close to the elevator, the office, and the pool, unit 311 is a charming two-bedroom, two-bath condominium in an access-controlled, gated community that encompasses 1363 square feet of open floor plan. Sold with all appliances, furniture, and some artwork that is not a part of the owners permanent collection.
The spacious living and dining areas of the condo open onto the large covered balcony providing expansive views of the Gulf of Mexico and the pool area. Included furnishings are the entertainment center with TV, fold-out queen sofa sleeper, loveseat, oversized chair, coffee and end tables, lamps, rugs, five-piece glass-topped dinette set with wicker sideboard, and two barstools.
The large kitchen features a large pass-through with a granite countertop, so the cook remains in the conversation during prep time! This unit features all stainless appliances; including refrigerator with ice and water in the door, large range/oven, and high-capacity dishwasher that will remain in the condominium. All pots/pans/dishes included so you can walk in and start living. A large walk-in laundry located off of the kitchen offers a large capacity washer and dryer with additional storage space for cleaning and laundry supplies.
The large master suite features a king-sized bed with a large dresser, nightstands, wall-mounted TV, and large his and hers walk-in closets. The master suite also features direct access to the large covered balcony. Should you wish to use the unit as a rental one of the closets is set up as an owners closet with keyed entry. The master bath features tile floors and tub surround with granite countertops and a spacious linen closet.
A spacious guest bedroom that features a queen-sized bed with nightstands and dresser with a large closet. The guest bedroom is conveniently located just steps away from the guest bath that includes granite countertops, tile floors, and bath surround, along with a shelf for linen storage.
Enjoy your morning coffee or an evening glass of wine on the large covered balcony that has an exterior owners closet to store all of your beach and pool equipment. Both seating areas, constructed of durable, weather-resistant polyethylene woven chairs and stools are included with the unit.
Owners at Inn by The Sea have one deeded parking space under the building, with additional parking for cars and boats in the gated parking area. 24/7 access to the fitness facility and the banquet room is available for rental. Priced at $522.29, monthly Homeowners Association Fees (HOA) include water, sewerage, garbage pick-up, 24-hour monitored fire protection system, generously scheduled onsite security (typically Wednesday through Sunday), seven-day per week office and maintenance personnel, weekly grounds maintenance, all fire, flood, and hazard insurances (with the exception of your walls in policy), along with a host of other amenities to help you enjoy the good life at The Inn.
- Square Feet: 1,363
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2009
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed