|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Home renovated in 2016 - new plumbing, updated electrical new expanded laundry room, all bathrooms updated, finished basement, painted interior and exterior, and replaced all the flooring. New roof in 2019.
Better than new!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,500
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 13
- Dining Room: 11 x 10
- Living Room: 24 x 12
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 10
- Bedroom 2: 11 x 10
- Bedroom 3: 11 x 8
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 9
- Laundry Room: 25 x 7
- Family Room: 24 x 12
- Storage Room: 22 x 15
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1975
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.26 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed