|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Turkey Creek Forest, a 55 plus community, in northwest Gainesville, Florida, offers amenities including clubhouse with many organized activities, including pool tables, kitchen, and game room; lovely outside solar heated swimming pool; shuffleboard courts; tennis and pickle-ball courts; a horseshoe pit; and a dusk to dawn security station at the entrance with low association fees of $400, annually. These features make this a great retirement place. This 2 bdrm, 2 bath home is located on quiet street. From the street you will see a home having great curb appeal with lovely Florida landscaping. In the rear you will find an 8' by 10' screened, patio overlooking its wooded surroundings. By patio glass doors, it has a dining-living room combination, an additional large room for office, crafts, exercise, or just lounging and a lovely master bedroom suite down a short hall. The kitchen is bright and airy, conveniently located near the dining area. OTHER INFORMATION: 1. Home Warranty provided by seller. 2. HVAC new in 2018 3. Termite contract transferable to new owner (renews every April). 4. 2018 paid combined taxes and assessments: $2,212.52 5. Shingle roof has 2-3 years of life left per inspectors 6. Screened covered patio has small pet door which opens into a wired fenced area for small pets. 7. Gainesville has much to offer: University of Florida, great hospitals, shopping, dining and recreational facilities are all located within a 2 mile radius of property. A variety of cultural experiences can be found close by.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,337
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1988
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 4,500 Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed