|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
As you walk through the front door of this spacious 4 bedroom 2 bath modern family home you will immediately notice the beautiful chair railing wrapped around a open floor plan with gorgeous natural lighting! You will discover desirable vaulted ceilings above and beautiful cherry hardwood style floors below which adjoin beautiful tile floors into the kitchen or dining areas! The alluring tile floors compliment the dark cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops wonderfully!!!
908 Iona Drive is nestled on the outer perimeter of Florence SC?s city limits, yet is conveniently located with quick access to downtown Florence, YMCA, Nature Trails, and the Shops at Magnolia as well as the selection of Great Churches and schools all within 5 minutes. This is Charming 4 bedroom 2 bath modern family home located within Florence?s beautiful Wentworth Hall Subdivision which consists of primarily family and matured s. Home has been updated with beautiful chair rail throughout main areas, beautiful tile floors in kitchen, dining, laundry, and both bathrooms, as well as other updated options throughout home. The 4th bedroom is a fully finished bonus room above the oversized two car garage which has also been updated with heating and air that provides a year round climate controlled garage. Home has a new upgraded heating and air conditioning system with a 10yr warranty to accommodate for the finished bonus room, as well as the upgraded climate controlled garage volume. Lovely covered front and rear porches to enjoy the sunrise and sunsets with you loved ones as well as a large fenced in backyard that is perfect for outside entertainment or even a family pet. Includes a 6? vinyl privacy fence and a oversized gate to allow for a riding mower.
Please contact owners Ryan (636) 448-9669 or Kim (636) 448-4849 for any questions or concerns or to schedule a showing.
Owners are willing to offer a buyers agent fee of up to 2.5 percent of sales price!!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,099
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2014
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Short Sale
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed