|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The kitchen and living room have been joined to create a large open space. The new white shaker cabinets are accentuated by the quartz countertop of creme and greys. Which tie in nicely to the stainless steel and black appliances. The south facing windows provide plenty of daylight yet the large mature trees provide shading and filtered light in the afternoon. Both rooms have a pleasant view of the front landscaped yard.
Enter the property through the arched Laurel hedge through the cedar gate onto the gravel path where is that lead to the front door and red brick patio. Easy to maintain front landscaping of pathways and mounded planting areas, accentuated with stone and a rich dark brown beauty bark.
Walk down the 75 foot gravel driveway to the 12 x 18, 216 ft. detached garage,with concrete floor. Roof trusses have been to strengthened and the electrical brought up to code. The back wall has plenty of storage shelves.
Central focal point of the backyard is the circular patio with an upright concrete fire pit. The mounded planters of ferns are bordered with river rock. This and the mature trees give the backyard a mountain park like setting. With the 6 foot cedar fence providing privacy.
The 2019 renovation was complete on the outside and inside of the home. All work was permitted and inspected by the City of Lakewood. This home received new windows and doors, new sheet rock & insulation was brought up to current codes. All new electrical wiring, potable waterlines of pex and new DWV system. All old roofing removed with new sheathing ad architecturally shingles added.
The interior is tied together with a rich brown SPC Vinyl plank that is durable, waterproof, pet friendly and non allergenic.
The exterior siding was removed and replaced with a long lasting, fire resistant, horizontal cement board.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 720
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Built in: 1941
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6,200 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed