|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This spectacular Condo unit was just renovated / upgraded in Oct 2018 and offers potential buyers a prized location in this building with great southern exposures, direct views of the Pelham Country Clubs golf course and the quiet enjoyment of a rear-facing unit with low (no) street noise. Featuring a contemporary kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, plenty of cabinets for storage and a new cooking range (2018), this unit also offers buyers elegant wide-plank pegged hardwood floors, a wood-burning fireplace, a new, custom built fireplace and beautiful, extra-large windows. Located just one mile from the Pelham Train Station, this building offers a tremendously convenient residence where a Metro North commute can be as short as 29 minutes to Grand Central while offering a 5 minute drive to the New York Athletic Club, Fairway Food Market, Costco, Home Depot, I95, The Hutchinson River Pkwy, parks, golf and tennis. Walking distance to local grocery store, two churches, CVS and much more. The Fairways Building is a frequently admired and English Tudor Condo building in Pelham Manor with lovely gardens. One of the very scarce Condominium buildings in Pelham (much better value preservation/appreciation potential and re-sale success), the building is impeccably maintained by on-site, always friendly and dedicated super. The immaculately clean and updated laundry room is conveniently located in the building with extra storage & bike room. This unit comes with an assigned outdoor parking space and low monthly homeowner association fees. Pets allowed with restricted weight. Enjoy beautiful grounds and top-rated Prospect Hill School, Pelham Middle and Pelham Memorial High. Contact Owner: (917) 727-5192
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 900
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1928
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: N/A
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed