|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Designed for entertaining on a grand scale, the living room, with a 29-foot peak ceiling, features spectacular timber frame of old growth Douglas Fir with curved beams, solid posts & wooden pegs. The dramatic two story stone fireplace with elliptical curved design is nothing short of remarkable.
A large gourmet kitchen with premier stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, five unique workstations, large island, wet bar and breakfast area opens to mountain views and a spacious deck.
No detail has been overlooked. Main en suite Master provides respite featuring a gas fireplace and a spa style bath with his and hers sinks and sauna. Other features include the formal Dining Room, Library with coffered ceiling, Billiard Room, multiple guest suites, Media Room with 5.1 channel surround sound, downstairs Office, P3 Pro Swing Golf Simulator, and Gym. Solid tiger wood floors, with all hardwood cherry interior doors, crown molding, casings, sills, baseboards and trim. Slate, travertine, marble & granite surfaces create a secure sense of solidly crafted coziness.
Hubbardton Forge lighting fixtures, efficient mechanical systems and automatic generator included. But thats not all. This home is energy efficient with zero electric bills - all needs are met with an autonomous, grid-connected 12kw solar installation. The engineering design is well suited to fend off Vermonts climate with icicle free eaves, Marvin windows and doors, copper flashings, heat-recovery air exchange ventilators, and Hydronic radiant heat in the floors throughout. Despite the large amount of floor space, hot water will reach your fingertips on demand at every faucet within a few seconds. Whole house intercom with music and lighted driveway that can be remotely controlled from your smartphone. There is also an architecturally matched outbuilding shed to house your gardening tools and outdoor toys.
Complete set of documentation related to all aspects of the home, including appliances, fixtures and systems. Rarely does a home of this caliber become available in the resort marketplace and especially at such a reasonable price. Some furnishings available through separate contract.
- Square Feet: 7,757
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5.18 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed