|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
All the sought-after features: Open floor plan with high ceilings throughout, light and bright, three patio sliders form a glass u-shape large lanai. First level is upgraded porcelain and ceramic tile. Luxurious first floor master bedroom suite with large sitting/reading area, Listello tile in the master bath, private patio slider to a large covered lanai. Lots of new storage added, inside laundry/utility, over-sized kitchen with granite island, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops complete with eat-in cafe and wrap around bar area. Large frameless cafe window provides unobstructed view of your private oasis. 2nd level bonus offers a large storage area, huge game room/play area and in-law/guest suite with full bath, and neutral high-end Mohawk Smart Cushion carpet. Upgraded Schlage satin nickel hardware and front keyless entries. Gorgeous landscaped yard, 3 car garage, paved drive, front paved patio, deck and back paved patios. Gorgeous 10K gallon GulfStream Pool with smooth PebbleTec surface, LED lights wired for flip of switch pool light color changes, Hayward AquaCal heater, Hayward Goldline Aqua Rite saltwater pool with soothing waterfall, large sun shelf with water fountain and umbrella holder for lounging, all surrounded by a huge Traverstone paver deck and completely covered by a custom bronze gabled aluminum enclosure with upgraded Super Screen. This is your private sanctuary with custom made, Privacy on Demand Sunbrella Marine Curtains and Valance on each side of screen enclosure equals complete privacy around your pool deck. Fully fenced private back yard is professionally landscaped - a perfect piece of paradise. All this in an amazing central Clearwater location, yet tucked away in Varsity Estates on a cul-de-sac (no through traffic), close to shopping centers, malls, restaurants, easy access to the Tampa & Clearwater St. Pete airports, award winning sandy beaches, and the Threshers Stadium. In fact, throughout the summer, you can enjoy impressive Spectrum Field fireworks display from your front yard patio, or simple walk to the stadium. Walking distance to the Ream Wilson Clearwater Trail which will take you to the Safety Harbor, Dunedin and downtown Clearwater. 5 miles to Clearwater Beach.
- Square Feet: 3,176
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2010
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed