|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
920 North Shore Drive, Brigantine NJ
Open Living Concept! Now is your chance to own directly on the bay! This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom 4,400 SF living space located directly on the bay! It is renovated from the top (third floor large dormitory/game room) all the way to the bottom (huge garage that has a bonus room over it).
If you are looking for a large house to host family and friends, this is the home for you! The first floor is an ENORMOUS tiled floor plan, complete with an updated granite kitchen, bar, and plenty of open space. Just imagine yourself on a summer evening, sitting on the back porch, cocktail in hand, and a vivid sunset, thinking Im home. Come see your future vacation home and fall in love with the views!
The following encompass some of the renovations completed in the Spring of 2019:
3 New HVAC Systems with WiFi controls
New tankless water heater
New stainless steel appliance package
2 new Therma-Tru entry doors
Entire house painted
New wall to wall carpet throughout
New exterior vinyl railings
New int & ext LED electric fixtures
10 new ceiling fans with LED lights
New smoke alarms and CO detectors
All toilets and most plumbing fixtures replaced
New 16' x 13' retractable awning
New window blinds throughout
The bulkhead & docks replaced by Amon Construction in July 2019. The dock includes a 30' long x 8' wide pier at end for a large boat.
This home is ready and waiting to provide tons of family fun!
Call Pete at or Beth at for a showing!
Open Living Concept! Kitchen, Family room and Bar all in 1 large area with 2 sliding glass doors that open up onto the deck and right out to the bay. The Master bedroom is gigantic and has a sliding glass door with a private deck that looks directly out to the waterfront. You need to visit this home to believe the size, quality and magnitude of this gem!
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 4,400
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed