|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
FARM RETURNED TO MARKET JUNE 2016 - BUYER Defaulted
NO CREDIT CHECK You Pay You Own; 1st payment is your down and is due within 10 days of agreement, then every 30 days thereafter; contract can be emailed, notarized and returned for filing: Seller pays all fees
Option 1: Beautiful 86 acre farm $289,000 - 5.99% interest, 30 year term, monthly payment $1,730.84
Four Wheel, Camp, Build, Hike, Fish, Great hunting Turkey, Deer - Buyer must meet Boyle Co planning and zoning for septic, water and buildings; Ky allows 4 sales a year without considering it a "subdivision" the 63 acres borders paved blacktop - Chambers Cemetery Road, 50 ft of access on 1 acre suitable for subdivision or selling of lots would more than pay for property; timber on 22 acres would like offset cost of that parcel - has beautiful popular and cedar throughout property; this is mine and involves no middle man - you pay you own; incredible opportunity for the right person. Contract for Deed - Lease to Own option 5-30 year terms
Buyer will have to put in septic, property has two wells for water and a pond, Blue Grass Power and Electric on two sites. Seller will pay all associated fees. Zoned Residential and Farm Multiple Use - Owner Finance will divide see below for options
Option 2: 1.12 acres $12,000; 7.99% interest, 10 year term, monthly payment $145.53 (Main Photo with white fence - on platte map shown is the small parcel on the other side of Scrubgrass)
Option 3: 22 acres $109,000; 6.99% interest, 30 year term, monthly payment $724.45
Has old house sight no building but has well and electricity runs property; buyer will have to put in septic and water, Blue Grass Power and Electric available; access on Scrubgrass (located just past the house with the chain link fence
Option 4: 63 acres $189,000; 6.99% interest, 30 year term, monthly payments $1,256.15
Has pond and old house sight no building but has well and electricity; buyer will have to put in septic and water, Blue Grass Power and Electric underground to former house site should be easily updated and turned on for building or camping purposes
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 86 Acres
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)