|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
FARM RETURNED TO MARKET JUNE 2016 - BUYER Defaulted
NO CREDIT CHECK You Pay You Own; 1st payment is your down and is due within 10 days of agreement, then every 30 days thereafter; contract can be emailed, notarized and returned for filing: Seller pays all fees
Option 1: Beautiful 86 acre farm $289,000 - 5.99% interest, 30 year term, monthly payment $1,730.84
Four Wheel, Camp, Build, Hike, Fish, Great hunting Turkey, Deer - Buyer must meet Boyle Co planning and zoning for septic, water and buildings; Ky allows 4 sales a year without considering it a "subdivision" the 63 acres borders paved blacktop - Chambers Cemetery Road, 50 ft of access on 1 acre suitable for subdivision or selling of lots would more than pay for property; timber on 22 acres would like offset cost of that parcel - has beautiful popular and cedar throughout property; this is mine and involves no middle man - you pay you own; incredible opportunity for the right person. Contract for Deed - Lease to Own option 5-30 year terms
Buyer will have to put in septic, property has two wells for water and a pond, Blue Grass Power and Electric on two sites. Seller will pay all associated fees. Zoned Residential and Farm Multiple Use - Owner Finance will divide see below for options
Option 2: 1.12 acres $12,000; 7.99% interest, 10 year term, monthly payment $145.53 (Main Photo with white fence - on platte map shown is the small parcel on the other side of Scrubgrass)
Option 3: 22 acres $109,000; 6.99% interest, 30 year term, monthly payment $724.45
Has old house sight no building but has well and electricity runs property; buyer will have to put in septic and water, Blue Grass Power and Electric available; access on Scrubgrass (located just past the house with the chain link fence
Option 4: 63 acres $189,000; 6.99% interest, 30 year term, monthly payments $1,256.15
Has pond and old house sight no building but has well and electricity; buyer will have to put in septic and water, Blue Grass Power and Electric underground to former house site should be easily updated and turned on for building or camping purposes
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 86 Acres
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed