|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Time to sell this beautiful property made ready for you to build your dream home - On The Brushies
Make an appointment to see your future homesite today!
*** Owner is a License North Carolina Real Estate Broker ***
********************************************* 10 +/- Acres - Take advantage of the low interest loans available in the area. *********************************************
Apples and Peaches are coming in on The Mountain... Come... view your new homesite and visit a local Orchard here on Brushy Mountain !
300 degree views - East, South and West, 1 hour to
Winston-Salem, 1 hour to Mooresville, 41 minutes to Boone, 1 hour 40 minutes to Beech Mountain, 1 hour to Blowing Rock, 1 hour 30 minutes to Charlotte, 1 hour 40 minutes to Greensboro, 2 hours to Asheville, 5 hours to Myrtle Beach, 5 hours to Charleston and 5 hours 13 minutes to Fulton County Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia and yes DSL and Cable are available. We now have Fiber!
This 10 +/- acre property perks and has permit(expired) for a 3 bedroom house. The proposed building site has been graded and includes a gravel drive up to that area. Views to the East include the Brushy Mountains and lower farmlands.Views to the South include Charlotte on clear days, and the towns of Taylorsville and Statesville in the Valley. Views To the West are Mitchell Mountain and Snaggy Mountain... this is where the sun sets providing spectacular memories throughout all 4 seasons. The North is shielded by what the locals say is the tallest mountain along the ridge.
The deer and turkey are abundant here and are not shy about letting you get a glimpse from time to time. Bear have been spotted on local game cams. Indigo Blue Buntings, Cardinals, Finches and an occasional Grosbeak will show up at your feeder. The Humming Birds will stay with you all summer if fed and dont be surprised to see a pair of Red-tailed Hawks soaring above. Walking is a great pastime here in the Brushies and "Bee Coursing" is a good way to get exercise. Views of the Blue Ridge West and North along with Stone Mountain can be seen during your journey.
Elevation above the 2300 foot level( per google maps ) so close to major metropolitan areas and airports is a surprise to most people. Bring a lawn chair sit a while. See and hear what evenings at home could become for you or you and your family.
Attention Realtors: Willing to pay co-broker fee. Send your request through "E-mail the owner" within the "Contact the Owner" section of this listing. Please include your Real Estate License number and your BIC's contact information with your request. We look forward to assisting you and your client(s) in aquiring this beautiful homesite. The pictures do not capture the reality of the views. Happily shown by appointment.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 10.05 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed