|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This is a lovely 3-bed, 2 bath custom built two-level log home that sits on 51 total acres, 12 miles north of Gillette Wyoming. It has a very nice open floor plan with a large kitchen. It also has a 30' x 60' shop, 5 bay parking shed, and an additional rental home that is 1800 sq ft, 3 bed, 2 bath, which sits on the lower acreage. There are two additional locations on the property for two more tenant rental or owned rentals opportunities. A complete list of the many great features of this property are below.
Total Sq. Feet: 2184
Year Built: 1981
Acres: 51 - combined acres rural ranch/residential
Price: $480,000 - Sellers are very motivated! We are open to offers.
Add'l Special Features:
12 miles North of Gillette, WY on Hwy 14-16
North US Highway 14-16 access
Unobstructed view of Wyoming landscape
Total of two parcels included in sale (each 23.06 & 27.81 acres)
Log home (custom built in 1981)
Three bedroom Two bathroom
Den/Office Bonus Room off Living Room
Border fence around total acreage
Three separate rentals available on property:
Existing 26 X 42 modular (rental) home (1800' sq ft, 3 bed, 2 bath) - ready for tenant occupancy
Add'l locations on property for tenant rental or owned rentals - all spots have full service
Two private water wells
750 deep well with storage tank/pressure system (main house property)
110 well with pressure system (rental property)
Established tree shelter belt
Large fenced in yard, with two garden areas
Forced air electric Heat/AC pump (New - installed Fall of 2018)
Buck Stove freestanding wood stove
Steel colored roof (installed summer 2017)
Large deck (3/4 of house)
30 X 60 shop which has - cement floor, insulated, water, electric, phone line, sump drain, overhead storage
5 bay parking shed
Outbuildings for storage
Outbuildings for horses/livestock
Corrals and hay pen
Several water hydrants all around property
Electricity in most outbuildings
- Square Feet: 2,184
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1981
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 51 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed