|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
2346 Sqft Triple wide Manufactured home Southern model SS9815
Home on concrete block foundation
Built in 2005
3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms; large master bathroom with double vanity, garden tub & separate shower & toilet.
Home is 28x76 with extra section in back a 14 by 30 (den with fireplace & French doors leading out to 14x12 patio deck) the home has 2 fireplaces den and formal living room. Formal dining room, large open kitchen with island. Large walk in hidden pantry. Large 10x8 storage room, office, laundry/mud room. Lots of space. Central air & heat Thermal paned windows, pop down for easy cleaning, Built in electric range, glass top built in stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, built in microwave, Rock walls in kitchen, den, fireplaces and rock pillars dividing formal living room from formal dining room. Ceiling fans in master bedroom, den and formal living Room. Washer and dryer optional. Wheelchair ramp access. New fiber optics run 2018.
There is 50 acres +/- with detached garage and several outbuildings. Over 8 acres fenced in pasture and 38 acres in woods. 3.24 acres on highway 90 that has been fertilized and cut for horse hay. The property has artifacts, ginseng, moral mushrooms, turkey, deer, squirrel, Quail, lots of room to hunt or raise horses, mules, cattle, goats, chicken, Turkey, Alpacas or llamas on.
Home 2018 new improvements are, metal roof with gutters, some run into water bens. 100% water proof Smartcore Ultra Blue Ridge Pine vinyl wood look flooring with white wood floorboards, new faucets. New large Front door with etched glass window and screened door. Beautiful new French doors overlooking 14x12 back deck.
Blueberries are planted up by front walkway. Front & back decks and wheelchair ramp newly stained.
Centered between Tompkinsville and Edmonton and Glasgow and Burkesville. Between Nashville, Tennessee, Louisville, Kentucky and Lexington, Kentucky. You have to cross Marrowbone Creek ( about 3 to 6 inches deep) to get to part of property with home which helps with security. You own both sides of creek.
- Square Feet: 2,346
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 50 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed